References and image sources
- Kailola, P, Williams, MJ, Stewart, PC, Reichlet, RE, McNee A & Grieve, C 1993, Australian fisheries resources, Bureau of Resource Sciences & Fisheries Research and Development Corporation, Canberra.
- Keith, C 1999, Tori line design for New Zealand domestic pelagic longlines, Conservation Advisory Science Notes 248, Department of Conservation, Wellington.
- Scylla serrata): relative efficiencies of common traps and impacts to discards, ICES Journal of Marine Science, 69: 1511–1522.
- Fisheries Research and Development Corporation.
- Leland, JC, Butcher, PA, Broadhurst, MK, Paterson, BD & Mayer, DG 2012, Damage and physiological stress to juvenile eastern rock lobster ( Sagmariasus verreauxi) discarded after trapping and hand collection, Fisheries Research, 137: 63–70.
- Line drawing: Allison Mortlock, AngelInk 2012.
Specific reports looking at different groupings
JurisdictionReports for each state or territory jurisdiction.
MolluscsMolluscs are invertebrate animals that includes the clams, calamari, squid, octopi and snails.
CrustaceansCrustaceans are a group of animals that include crabs, shrimps, prawns, lobsters and crayfish.
SharksSharks are a subgroup of cartilaginous fishes; usually large, fast swimming, fish-shaped predators.
FinfishFinfish are a vertebrate animals that have gills and live in water.